Friday, October 7, 2011

RP: Another Word For Music? Home.

"I like the feeling of being in my own little world, have my music on, and I can express my feeling or emotions."


I know exactly what he's talking about when he says this. When I have my music on, I feel like I can shut out the remainder of the world and concentrate on myself. I can let out and express my emotions. For me, and I'm sure many for many other people, it's just a favor music does for us.

Music. There's many genres, many artists, and many songs to choose from. It can cope to anyone's taste, it's versatile. It's diverse. But the one thing music does for everyone, is that it allows you to express yourself no matter what mood you're in, and that's what I love about it.

Personally, music is my main source of comfort. Music is something I can always turn to, like a best friend. No matter what mood I happen to be in, there's always a song that matches it. If I'm in a happy excited mood, I could put on an upbeat fast song, and the music will be there with me almost holding my hand and dancing with me. If I'm feeling down, I could put on a soft slow jam, and the music would be there almost holding me and crying with me. My main point is music is comfort. It will be there whenever you need it to be, that's a guarantee. In my opinion, music is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment