Friday, September 9, 2011

FREE: Heated Hair Appliances: A Pain In The Butt.

I am Asian American. And people seem to have the stereotype that all Asians have naturally straight hair. Well let me tell you something, you are WRONG. I have a full Asian background, and my hair is not naturally straight. Though i wish it was. It's wavy, it's poofy, and i wake up looking like I've been sleeping in a tornado all night. That kind of hair is not the business.

Every morning, i straighten my hair with a heated ceramic straightener. I never ever put my hair up. But last week, i did one of the stupidest things you could think of. While i was straightening my hair, i had like a hand spasm, dropped it, AND tried to catch it. Can you find the 2 things i did wrong that day? Well if you can't, i wasn't supposed to drop it. And if i did, i was most definitely not supposed to catch it while it was like burning hot. So the outcome? I broke my straightener, and burned my finger. Can you say fail? Well i couldn't get a new straightener until the weekend, so i had to put my hair up every single day if i didn't wanna look like an Asian non-alien version of Medusa. But i finally got my new straightener! So i don't have to put my hair up anymore. It always reminds me that i would not have to go through all the trouble if i just had naturally straight hair.

1 comment:

  1. Haaay Amy :) I responded to your post. http://gigiisthebomb.blogspot.com/2011/09/response-post-to-hair-issues-haha.html

    ReplyDelete